Jurisdiction of POLO-TOKYO
Submit complete documentary requirements to POLO Tokyo either personally (make an appointment thru our Online Queuing System: https://polotokyo.dole.gov.ph/appointment-system/ ) or through post mail. (5-15-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8537 Philippine Embassy, Philippine Overseas Labor Office). Company details in the letterpack should be written in romaji/English. Enclose a return letter pack (JP), or filled-up chakubarai (sagawa).
POLO Tokyo Processing Officer to evaluate the documents and its contents. Evaluation Period: five (5) to seven (07) working days. INCOMPLETE application will be returned. Companies/employers can only follow-up if no notice/feed-back was received after 7 working days.
POLO to release/send original verified documents to the Employer.
- POLO DOES NOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS.
- POLO Tokyo does not recognize third-party entities (brokers, immigration lawyers, or anyone not directly connected with the company) when inquiring, submitting and follow-up of necessary documents.
- Use A4 size paper only. Do not staple the documents, you may only use paper clip
- The documents should be arranged/organized in accordance with the checklist
- ALL details must be ENCODED/TYPE-WRITTEN
- All documents in Japanese language shall be translated to English. All translation shall either have a certificate of translation or at least affix the name, signature and/or inkan of the person who translated the material.