CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS OFFERED BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
“Do you want to level up your skills but you have to work?” Please visit e-tesda.gov.ph for TESDA Online Program (TOP) for free online training.
“Are you a high school graduate and wants to earn a degree through equivalency?” The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation (ETEEAP) is a comprehensive education assessment program at the tertiary level that recognizes, accredits and gives equivalencies to knowledge, skills, attitudes and values gained by individuals from relevant work.
For more information, go to: https://ched.gov.ph/expanded-tertiary-education-equivalency-accreditationeteeap/
REINTEGRATION PROGRAMS OFFERED BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
Please visit your nearest TESDA provincial office for more details.
“Are you ready to go back to the Philippines for good?” Go to www.nrco.dole.gov.ph of the National Reintegration Centre for OFWs.
For Household Service Workers (HSWs)
- Sa ‘Pinas, Ikaw and Ma’am/SirAn OFW reintegration convergence project of DOLE, DepEd and other government agencies such as PRC, CHED, TESDA and PNU among others, which provides opportunities for OFW LET passers to return, find employment and Practice their profession as teachers.The program aims to gain back the Filipino workers overseas, particularly the OFW Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passers and reverse out migration by enhancing their skills and providing them with the option to stay in the Philippines to work as public school teachers.
- Business Plan Competition for Seafarers (Harnessing Seafarers’ Capacities for Business Enterprise Development)
The goal of this project is to encourage and hand-hold qualified seafarers and their families intending to venture into social entrepreneurship and at the same time support the growth of jobs in their hometowns and communities.
- Byaheng AGRI-preneur
Is a learning journey program for OFW entrepreneurs or would be entrepreneurs and their OFW families that provide opportunities for exposure visits and experiential learning specifically in agricultural business.
- Investment Menu
For Distressed Workers
- Livelihood Development Assistance Program
A livelihood grant intervention intended to bring about improved socio-economic well-being of distressed OFWs. This is a strategy to reduce their socio-economic vulnerability by start-up in micro business or expanding their business opportunity.
- Balik-Pinay! Balik Hanapbuhay! (Special Program for Returning Women Migrant Workers)
A training cum-production/employment intervention intended to bring about improved socio-economic well-being of women returning OFWs. This is a strategy to reduce their socio-economic vulnerability by expanding their employment opportunities.
For OFWs and their Families
- Financial Literacy and Small Business Management Training
A training/seminar intervention intended to serve as an avenue for OFWs to achieve effective financial planning and management of their hard-earned earnings from overseas employment. This is a strategy to transform the mindset of OFWs and their families to become investors and entrepreneurs.
For Repatriated Workers – The AssistWELL Progrmam