IN-COUNTRY REINTEGRATION SERVICES
Short-Term Training and Scholarship Programs
- Skills-for-Employment Scholarship Program (SESP) provides for a maximum of Php14,500.00 per course leading to completion of a vocational or technical course in any TESDA accredited school.
- Information Technology (IT) Training Program is a computer literacy training for OFWs and families geared towards upgrading their skills in computer operation.
- OFW Enterprise and Loan Development Program (OFW-ELDP) (formerly 2B Reintegration Program) provides for Program Orientation and Business Appreciation; Project-specific training/visit to demo farm and immersion; and Business Plan Writing Seminar. Under the OFW-ELDP, interested OWWA members may loan between Php100,000 to Php2 million for single proprietorship enterprise; or between Php100,00 to Php5 million for corporations – with a fixed annual interest rate of 7.5% for a maximum of 5-year term.
- Balik-Pinas, Balik-Hanapbuhay Program provides for additional cash assistance of Php10,000.00 for those with ongoing livelihood business project.
- Psycho-Social Services (Counselling, etc.)
- Support to OFW Family Circle
- Skills Training and Enhancement
- NRCO Services