Created using Visme. An easy-to-use Infographic Maker.
The figure above shows the general process of VERIFICATION by POLO Tokyo.
VERIFICATION is conducted to ensure that all the employment rights, benefits and welfare of Filipino migrant workers in Japan are duly protected. This is also to check the employment contracts’ conformity to the prevailing employment laws, standards and practices in both the Philippines and Japan.
POLO Tokyo accepts the documents for verification for the following categories:
- Hiring Skilled Workers Through an Agency (for Japanese Companies/Dispatch Companies/Placement Agencies)
- Hiring Technical Intern Trainees under the Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)
- Hiring Overseas Performing Artists (OPAs)/Entertainers
- Hiring Household Service Workers (HSWs) for the National Strategic Special Zones (NSSZs)
- Name Hire/Direct Hire for Diplomatic Corps/International Organization(United Nations, etc.)/Local Government
POLO DOES NOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS.