For non-Japanese who have short coverage periods under the National Pension system or the Employees’ Pension Insurance system, you can apply for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments. Please make sure you are no longer covered by these pension systems, and you file the application for the Payments within two years since you leave Japan.

Click on the link below for the complete details:

Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry