WHO CAN APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION?
HOW TO APPLY?
Companies/employers must first find a partner Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) Check the list of accredited/licensed PRA at Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) official website: http://poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/agList.asp?mode=actLB
Submit complete documentary requirements to POLO Tokyo either personally (make an appointment thru our Online Queuing System: https://polotokyo.dole.gov.ph/appointment-system/ ) or through post mail. (5-15-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8537 Philippine Embassy, Philippine Overseas Labor Office). Company details in the letterpack should be written in romaji/English. Attach a return letter pack (JP), or filled-up chakubarai (sagawa).
POLO Tokyo Processing Officer to evaluate the documents and its contents. Evaluation Period: seven (07) working days. INCOMPLETE application will be returned. Companies/employers can only follow-up if no notice/feed-back was received after 7 working days.
If everything is found to be in order/complete after the evaluation, POLO will conduct an interview and/or site visit. (Interview details/conditions will only be discussed when the company has successfully passed the evaluation stage). If there are items for correction/revisions after the interview, POLO Tokyo shall return the documents to the Employer/Principal for correction/revision. If complete, proceed to the next step. NOTE: Onsite or Virtual monitoring is to be conducted for application for additional job order.
If everything goes smoothly after the interview, POLO will verify the documents and issue an Endorsement/Memorandum. POLO releases Verified Documents to the EMPLOYER/COMPANY.
EMPLOYER/COMPANY sends ORIGINAL Verified Documents to its partner Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA).
The Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) submits ORIGINAL Verified Documents to POEA for final approval.
POEA evaluates the original Verified Documents, if everything is in order, POEA will approve then issue accreditation/license to Employer/Company.
The Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) can now start recruiting and/or processing the employment documents of the worker.
- POLO DOES NOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS.
- POLO Tokyo does not recognize third-party entities (brokers, immigration lawyers, or anyone not directly connected with the company) when inquiring, submitting, and follow-up of necessary documents.
- POLO is strictly NOT allowed to endorse or recommend any PRA.
- POLO is NOT allowed to participate in any negotiation concerning the service fee/mobilization fee or other fees collected by the PRA from the Japanese company.
- Japanese companies may consider a PRA with experience in deploying Filipino workers in Japan.
- Japanese companies are strictly required to directly coordinate or communicate with the authorized representative of the PRA. POLO may require proof of direct communication.
- Use A4 size paper only. Do not staple the documents, you may only use paper clip.
- The documents should be arranged/organized in accordance with the checklist.
- ALL details must be ENCODED/TYPE-WRITTEN.
- All documents in the Japanese language shall be translated into English. All translations shall either have a certificate of translation or at least affix the name, signature, and/or inkan of the person who translated the material.