D.O. No. 228-21
Expanded Compulsory Insurance Coverage for Rehires and Direct Hires (click here to download file)
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION?
- POLO DOES NOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS.
- POLO Tokyo does not recognize third-party entities (brokers, immigration lawyers, or anyone not directly connected with the company) when inquiring, submitting, and follow-up of necessary documents.
- POLO is strictly NOT allowed to endorse or recommend any PRA.
- POLO is NOT allowed to participate in any negotiation concerning the service fee/mobilization fee or other fees collected by the PRA from the Japanese company.
- Japanese companies may consider a PRA with experience in deploying Filipino workers in Japan.
- Japanese companies are strictly required to directly coordinate or communicate with the authorized representative of the PRA. POLO may require proof of direct communication.
- Use A4 size paper only. Do not staple the documents, you may only use paper clip.
- The documents should be arranged/organized in accordance with the checklist.
- ALL details must be ENCODED/TYPE-WRITTEN.
- All documents in the Japanese language shall be translated into English. All translations shall either have a certificate of translation or at least affix the name, signature, and/or inkan of the person who translated the material.