INITIAL/RENEWAL OF ACCREDITATION
Accreditation — refers to the grant of authority by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to a foreign principal/employer to recruit and hire Filipino workers through a licensed Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) for overseas employment.
Pursuant to Philippine laws, rules and regulations on Overseas Employment (poea.gov.ph) all Filipino Workers who will be working abroad and all foreign employers who will hire Filipino Workers are required by the Philippine Government to undergo verification/accreditation process by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The general option for Foreign Employer/Company in hiring Filipino Workers is by partnering with a Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) licensed by POEA.
Below are the different types of Employers that can apply for accreditation:
- Requirements for INITIAL Accreditation and RENEWAL of Accreditation are the same
- Company should already be in full operation for at least 1 year and the job position offered should not be new.
- DIRECT EMPLOYER — refers to a person, partnership, or corporation that directly signs an employment contract, and employs, and pays salaries and benefits of workers, as well as repatriates hired Overseas Filipino Workers (click here for the complete details on verification process and requirements)
- DISPATCH COMPANY/STAFFING AGENCY — refers to any single proprietor, partnership or corporation duly licensed in the host country to recruit foreign workers for its projects or for the projects of its clients, and remains as the employer of the deployed workers (click here for the complete details on verification process and requirements)
- FOREIGN PLACEMENT/RECRUITMENT AGENCY – Foreign Placement Agency or FPA — refers to any single proprietor, partnership or corporation duly licensed in the host country to engage in the recruitment of foreign workers for placement with their clients (click here for the complete details on verification process and requirements)
ADDITIONAL JOB ORDER/MANPOWER REQUEST
Who may apply?
- Valid accreditation with their partner Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA)
- Utilized at least 75%-100% of its initial job order/manpower request
- First batch of Filipino workers were already monitored by POLO 3-6 months after arrival
- All Filipino workers should have taken the online Post-Arrival Orientation Seminar (click here) and follow/like POLO’s official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/poloowwatokyo/
What are the requirements?