INITIAL/RENEWAL OF ACCREDITATION
Pursuant to Philippine laws, rules and regulations on Overseas Employment (poea.gov.ph) all Filipino Workers who will be working abroad and all foreign employers who will hire Filipino Workers are required by the Philippine Government to undergo verification/accreditation process by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The general option for Foreign Employer/Company in hiring Filipino Workers is by partnering with a Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA) licensed by POEA.
- Application Form for Company as Direct Employer
- Application Form for Dispatch Company
- Application Form for Foreign Placement Company/Japanese Recruitment Agency
NOTE: Requirements for INITIAL Accreditation and RENEWAL of Accreditation are the same.
ADDITIONAL JOB ORDER/MANPOWER REQUEST
Who may apply?
- Valid accreditation with their partner Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA)
- Utilized at least 75%-100% of its initial job order/manpower request
- First batch of Filipino workers were already monitored by POLO 3-6 months after arrival
What are the requirements?