Jurisdiction of POLO-TOKYO
(1) Hokkaido, (2) Aomori, (3) Iwate, (4) Miyagi, (5) Akita, (6) Yamagata, (7) Fukushima, (8) Ibaraki, (9) Tochigi, (10) Gunma, (11) Saitama, (12) Chiba, (13) Tokyo, (14) Kanagawa, (15) Niigata, (16) Nagano, (17) Shizuoka, (18) Okinawa, (19) Yamanashi
(click here for the POLO Advisory on PCG-Osaka, Labor Section’s jurisdiction)
- SpOs that are authorized to act as EA by the MHLW are not required to submit the “Joint Affidavit of Undertaking” and “Job Order.
- Pursuant to Section 3, Rule VII of the Omnibus Rules and Regulations Implementing Republic Act 8042 as amended by RA 10022, SpO/EA and PRA are jointly responsible for the welfare of recruited HSWs
- All Japanese documents must have English translation.
- English translations must be consistent in all documents.
- The Master Employment Contract, the Addendum to the Employment Contract and the Joint Affidavit of Undertaking shall use forms downloadable.
- Documents that require signature of the Authorized Representative of EA and SpO shall be signed and stamped with the official seal (hanko).
- All the pages of the Master Employment Contract and the Addendum to the Employment Contract shall be signed and stamped with the official seal (hanko) by the President/ Authorized Representative/s of the SpO.
POLO FOCAL PERSON/PROCESSING OFFICERS (click here)