Please be reminded that:
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE PRESENT:
- The Job Category/Position is strictly Highly skilled/Professional (Managerial, Supervisory, Technical Level e.g. Engineer, Professor, etc.)
- The compensation package/benefits should be over and above the minimum required by POEA (e.g. High salary and with other benefits, allowances etc.)
- The person to be hired must be at least college graduate and has adequate expertise/knowledge and work experience related to the job (with good credentials)
HOW TO APPLY?
|Step 1||Submit complete documentary requirements to POLO Tokyo either personally (make an appointment thru our Online Queuing System: https://polotokyo.dole.gov.ph/appointment-system/ ) or through post mail. (5-15-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8537 Philippine Embassy, Philippine Overseas Labor Office). Company details in the letterpack should be written in romaji/English. Attach a return letter pack (JP), or filled-up chakubarai (sagawa).
|Step 2||POLO Tokyo Processing Officer to evaluate the documents and its contents. If found incomplete/lacking or if not qualified to apply for exemption, the Processing Officer shall return the documents to the Employer/Principal. Evaluation Period: 5 – 7 working days (excluding weekends/holidays). Companies/employers can only follow-up if no notice/feed-back was received after 7 working days. Once denied, company cannot apply for reconsideration.|
|Step 3||Interview with the Labor Attaché. If there are items for correction/revisions after the interview, POLO Tokyo shall return the documents to the Employer/Principal for correction/revision. If complete, proceed to the next step.|
|Step 4||Employer to apply for Certificate of Eligibility (COE) at the Japanese Immigration Bureau.|
|Step 5||POLO to release/send original verified documents w/ endorsement letter to the Employer upon receipt of the copy of the COE|
|Step 6||Employer to send the original verified documents and the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the worker in the Philippines.|
|Step 7||The worker to acquire entry visa at the Japanese Embassy in the Philippines.|
|Step 8||The worker will submit the original verified documents and copy of visa to POEA for final approval and issuance of POEA clearance and lastly the exit pass-Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC).|
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS?
- Effective immediately, applicants for Direct Hire of Highly-Skilled/Professional Filipino workers shall apply for POLO Tokyo evaluation and verification BEFORE applying for the Certificate of Eligibility at the Japanese Immigration Bureau.
- Use A4 size paper only. Do not staple the documents, you may only use paper clip.
- The documents should be arranged/organized in accordance with the checklist
- ALL details must be ENCODED/TYPE-WRITTEN.
- Embassy authentication (red ribbon) is not required
A. EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
|1||POLO Application Form (ORIGINAL) – Use POLO-SKILLED-Application Form 01|
|2||Employment Contract (ORIGINAL)
|3||Salary Breakdown (ORIGINAL) – Indicating the Basic Monthly Salary; Approximate Deductions; Take Home/Net Pay and Other Benefits as may be applicable (use POLO-SKILLED-Form01-2019v1)|
|4||List of Duties & Responsibilities of the worker AND List of Criteria/Qualifications Required for the position (ORIGINAL) – Use/download the POLO-SKILLED-Form 02-2019v1
B. EMPLOYEE DETAILS:
|5||Passport Copy of the Employee – Must be colored copy|
|6||Copy of the detailed CV/resume of the Employee – Must be signed by the employee|
|7||Copy of College Diploma – Must be colored copy|
|8||Copy of employment certificates issued to the employee from his/her previous employers – Must be colored copy|
C. COMPANY DETAILS:
|9||Company Profile (ORIGINAL) with brochure/pamphlet/flyer – Use the POLO-SKILLED-Form 03-2019v1 (if details in the guide are already included in the company brochure then there’s no need to make company profile)|
|10||Company Registration (Tokibo Tohoun)
|11||Passport Copy (or any valid government-issued ID) of the Employer