TO : All Supervising Organizations Participating in the Briefing on the New Guidelines in the Implementation of the Technical Intern Training Program on 23 May 2018 at Akasaka Kumin Center, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Please be guided by the following:
- Participants are required to present their respective Identification Cards at the Registration Area of the event on 23 May 2018 for the issuance of the AUTHORIZATION PASS.
- In order to secure the AUTHORIZATION PASS, the Liaison Officer/Authorized Representatives must send thru email at email@example.com the following information:
- Name of the Organization/Agency;
- Address of the Organization;
- Contact Number/s:
- 1×1 photo of the Liaison Officer/Authorized Representative.
Alternatively, you may apply for an authorization pass by accomplishing this on-line form.
- Only One (1) Authorization Pass will be issued for every Supervising Organization.
- The AUTHORIZATION PASS is free of charge.
- The Briefing will start at exactly 01:00PM and end at 04:30PM. As such, the registration shall be from 12:00NN to 01:00PM only.
- To facilitate the Question and Answer Portion of the Program, slips of paper where questions may be written will be included in the kit to be distributed during the registration. These may be handed over to any POLO Tokyo staff during the Briefing.
- Only Pre-Registered Supervising Organizations will be allowed to attend the Briefing. The Pre-Registration will end on 21 May 2018.
- There is no available parking area at the venue.