For Accreditation/Second Agency/Renewal
- Notarized Recruitment Agreement which contains Special Power of Attorney provisions, with original signatures
- Manpower with salary scale executed by the President/Authorized Company Representative with detailed annex on Salary Scheme
- Master Employment Contract complying with the Minimum Standard Employment provisions of both the Philippines and Japan with original signature of the Company President/Authorized Representative.
All pages must be signed by the Employer.
- Company Registration with English translation
- Copy of PRA POEA License/Certificate of Renewal
- Passport and/or ID Copy of Company President/Authorized Representative
- Passport Copy of PRA President/Authorized Representative
Additional Requirement for a Japanese Recruitment Agency (Foreign Placement Agency/FPA) (Per 2016 Rules and Regulations)
- Business license or valid commercial registration of the actual employer hiring skilled workers
- Master employment contract from the employer, signed jointly in all pages by the FPA and the actual employer or his/her authorized representative;
- Job Order request from the employer;
- Service agreement between the FPA and the client/employer
- Notarized Joint Affidavit of Undertaking and Assumption of Responsibility by FPA/Employer to monitor the OFWs and to submit a report of significant incidents relative thereto.
Additional Requirement for Japanese Dispatch Companies (Per 2016 POEA Rules and Regulations)
- List of names and addresses of clients;
- Manpower request from the client; and
Notarized Service agreement between company and its clients hiring Filipino Workers